A girl on a mission

So i haven't changed moved in my weight even though i don't feel like i have eaten as much as usual. So today i begin my food journal. It cant lie about the amount i have consumed thru out the day. Then i can tweak my food choices and such. I need to get the gym more, but my sore back is lagging me down. But walking seems to be ok. Our Ymca just got a new program put in the treadmills. Video program that makes you feel like your in another state. So your watching you walk thru what location you want on the treadmill screen. The incline changes to go up and down during the hills.I did California, and walked down Hollywood blvd, up the mountains, and on the beach. Very cool. Next time i think i want to go thru Utah or something like that, cause i really enjoyed the mountain stretch of California. I think i should challenge myself to go to more dance work out classes they are fun. Zumba or Latin hip hop.

Comments

Popular Posts