Sewing Season

This season i might be a on a marathon of sewing aprons. I love aprons i have way to many!  Yes i will admit it.... When my friends kids come over they always ask to bake with me and they all insist on wearing a apron. So i thought it was appropriate to make them there own for home. Kids in the kitchen is something that i believe is so important. How else are they going to learn to take care of themselves and feed there body properly. Plus when they cook dinner with you they tend to eat it more because they are proud of themselves.

I still don't follow a pattern and i probably will never. I am not much of a rule follower. I rather call it a artist touch because i look at something and i figure out how it will come together as i do it. Sometimes it takes me longer then it should, or it evolves into something better then i thought of originally or sometimes it gets tossed in the drawer of i'll deal with that later.

For my friends kids aprons i made them something that makes me think of them.

Here is the first one. She loves Blue

Second one is this rainbow frilly apron

Third is a superman apron


I also made a apron for a girl at my mother in laws school

Then i made this one because someone saw the one i made for the girl at school and wanted one for his 3 year old daughter who loves pink and purple.


Comments

Popular Posts