Rainy Day Activity

Somedays you just don't want to go out when the sun is not shining!  Today is so that... It has been spring like weather all week and today I'm not to motivated.  So Henry and I are taking it easy.

Here is the funny activity we are doing this morning

You need hair conditioner and corn starch..... Common staples in our house

It's one part hair conditioner and two parts cornstarch.  Since it's just Henry at home today i did 1/4 cup of conditioner and 1/2 cup of the cornstarch. I did have to add a bit more cornstarch once i had it all mixed up to make the consistency thicker.

I have to say it smells amazing and it's very moisturizing... It may look messy but it not! I also add a few drops of blue food coloring to spice it up!

It's very relaxing for both of us, just like coloring!

Henry loves to drive his motorcycle and cars through it and make the sounds of his vehicles.










Comments

Popular Posts