April Favorites

I don't know about you but i love watching youtube. There is something about anything and everything on there! I enjoy watching mommy channels that share tips and recipes and such, and diy project videos, or music videos. I really love watching " favorites " there videos that they share what they are loving at the time for them and there families during that month. You learn about new stuff you didn't know about, or you are able to get a review on stuff you saw and maybe wanted to try at sometime.

So here is my favorites that i am loving in no particular order.......


  • Perfectly Posh Big Fat Yummy Hand Creme- The it girl

My friend Heather started selling for this company and i love there products. They are all natural and use essential oils in many of there products. Plus they work and don't leave your skin greasy. If your interested in ordering comment below and i can get you in touch with her.



  • Young Living Thieves Household Cleaner


This bottle is going to last me forever.... I love the scent of thieves it like a fall smell. You can use this  everywhere from your floors to the bathroom. I just put a cap full into a empty spray bottle with water and use it to clean my house. Great disinfectant!  


  • Pacifica roll on perfume -indian coconut nectar

This company is amazing and smells so good!  I wore this before working out and i had someone comment on how nice i smelled. The best part its natural.... non of that added junk to them. Oh and a perk Target carries some of there products. I want a monthly subscription box to this company because i have a rolling wish list on there site.


  • Honest Co. shampoo+body wash 


Thank you costco for having a big sale on these this past month!  This does not irritate  kids super sensitive skin. Plus i got two huge bottles for 11.00


  • Little Blue Truck by Alice Schertle

Henry's favorite book i read this book at least a dozen times a day. I do believe i have it memorized



  • snapware food storage containers

My new favorite food storage container. Since having to pack a school lunch everyday for kate these work great and i don't have to worry about the lid coming off. 4 snap sides and your good to go!



  • popchips veggie with olive oil

All i can say is YUM!  Costco sells them and they are way better then any potato chip out there. the olive oil really makes it



  • Core kitchen rubber spoonulas

I found these at Marshals and there a rubber spatual/ spoon there great for just about everything. and i love the bamboo handles.



  • Mary Kay Foundation Primer and sunscreen



This is the only way my foundation stays on all day. I apply a small dot to my hands and apply it all over my face and then apply my foundation and by the end of the day even after working out my face is still on!  ;)


  • Norwex mop


I have so much love for this one tool.... It's a broom with the yellow pad and it's held on by velcro. After I'm done sweeping my floor i use this rubber brush and brush off the debris into the trash can. Then i can switch it with the blue pad for when i want to mop my floor. I just dampen the blue pad and apply it to the bottom of the base and mop away. I only have to wash these pads maybe once every 2-3 weeks.  Pricey but worth it. I had a norwex party to get it for free. If your interested i have a consultant that i can get you in contact with.


  • NLT study application bible

I recently wanted a new bible and i found one i love so much. It's the newest translation and it's easy to understand. If you don't understand what your reading there is no point of it. This also has the bonus application on the bottom of each page to help you apply it to your life and also dumb-ifys the scripture to a level anyone can understand. I love love love this translation.



  • Young Living Deep Relief roll on



Great for post workouts, or tired muscles after work. This best part is that you can just roll it on where ever you need. But learn from me, don't go crazy and apply to much it gets super icy cold if you do that and it feels like its burning. but with the right amount this is amazing. how pretty is the bottle????


  • Unglued By Lysa Terkeurst


She is a easy read author that makes it easy for you to relate and apply to your life. Must read book!Because frankly we all have come unglued many times..


  • Sally Hanson instant cuticle remover



This works awesome and fast and it keeps my hang nails at bay. You just apply a little strip along your cuticle and then use a nail scrapper and push them back and i use a cuticle trimmer to remove the excess.


Im thinking i might do these once a month.  Oh like i said before if you interested in some of the products above that are sold by a consultant let me know i i can get you in contact with them. I love supporting moms who are able to stay home with there kids and sell products that work for there family and safe and natural for them as well. Also i can order anything from Young Living Essential Oils for you i  am a distributor, here is my member number if you need anything. 2034772.



Have you tried any of these products before?  comment below

Comments

Popular Posts