Influenster Testing

I signed up on this site called Influenster awhile back where you review products you have used.  Each month they send you a survey for you to answer and based on what they are looking for and what you answer you might be selected to have some full size products sent to your home for you to review and share your opinion.  Sweet and it's free.. That is so up my alley.  Well many surveys went by and i didn't qualify for there products review. Boo....But this time i did!!!! que the choir... I was tickled pink to say the least, and the best part is was make up being sent my way.  Every girls dream, right??

This month they were sending out Covergirls Lash Flame box.




Which included super sizer mascara that is suppose to make your lashes look like your wearing false lashes. I have super long lashes to begin so i don't need them to look longer but they wand for this mascara is awesome. It's super flexible and glides on your lashes super easy with out clumping. I wish it made them look thicker, that would be my only improvement. Overall super happy!

Next in my box was the Covergirl intensify me liquid eyeliner. This is what i was most excited about. I normally use mary kay eyeliner pencil that is a smooth glide on pencil but i was not able to do fun stuff with it like you can do with a liquid eyeliner. This is like no other eyeliner i have used, the tip of if is flat and based on how you hold you can achieve different thickness. It makes doing the cat eye super easy!!! It also goes on easy and if you make a mistake it wiped of easy to correct it.
lay it flat for a thick line

turn the wand to the side for a thinner application line

The best part of both of these i wore it for the day and it stayed on with out needing a touch up. I was curious if i was going to like these products or not because mascara is a thing i am super picky about. If it doesn't apply nice and causes my lashes to clump together it gets tossed in the bin of make up i usually donate.  But not this time!!!!!

I just want to say i received all these products free of charge from influenster for testing purposes and this is my honest opinion.

If your interested in doing product reviews comment down below or let me know and i can send you a invite.  It's fun and who doesn't like new products to try out?

Before eyeliner and mascara









Isn't it fun to play around with make up and see what new look you can create?



Comments

Popular Posts