Ouch Ouch Ouch

The last few weeks i have been having some jaw pain. I went to the dentist to have him look at it and see if one of my tooth was needing some help but he was sure i was teeth grinding at night. I was under stress. He also ground down one of my tooth that was hitting hard because of my weird bite. But since then it just got worse.  The last few days have been unbearable. I didn't sleep more then a few hour each night and eating was torture. So i went back to the dentist and he said he was 90% sure i needed a root canal.... What? He said i have a small hairline crack in my back tooth so they sent me to the special dentist that does more advanced in stuff like this the next day. While i was waiting they gave me some heavy meds for pain control well my sensitive tummy caused me to wake up the next day with severe nausea.  I was glad it was calming down before i had to go into the clinic. I sent Scott to work because i figured i could handle it myself but ended up calling him home. I am so glad my Bella is such a great care taker she took care of me and got the other kids up and ready for school.

The root canal went fine i just kept my eyes closed the whole time and prayed it would be over soon. The dentist said that my tooth was going to need this sooner or later because of the shape of the tooth and he is pretty sure the one on the other side will be the same.  Yay not what i wanted to hear. I  don't have to get teeth work done that often and i am just in shock of the price they charge for these services. I still need a crown on it and i heard that is so pricey! Yay again...

I am numb up to my ear down to my chin and i'm counting down the time till it is back to normal so i can eat... I have not ate since yesterday afternoon..

It's amazing how teeth can seen your life into a whirlwind. I am just glad i have a husband who has great insurance and that my family is able to take care of me and everything else when mama is feeling down. I don't wish this on anyone....


Comments

Popular Posts