Week 32

I believe i'm in my nesting stage.... Which Scott has been saying I have been in since I've been pregnant. I think he just enjoys throwing that word around! I don't know about you but I love notebooks, i love to be able to make list and write things down that I may forget or what not. And everyone in the house knows that is mom's notebook and they don't touch it!  Hey we all have to have some kind of materialistic item.

Well i managed to print up a cloth diaper wash routine cheat sheet to hang in the laundry room for the Mr. in case he does diaper laundry.  And I also made a section in my handy dandy notebook of our house info.  So when who ever is watching the kids they know some of our routine, and where there schools are, important phone numbers and so on..... That way im not worrying about the stuff going on at home when im at the hospital. Yes i know, i'm a little OCD.... But i'm ok with that! I also started gathering stuff that i will need, and Henry will need at the hospital and placing it in the crib so I can pack that bag in the next few weeks. It's only 57 days left till due date {give or take}. YEAH!

I feel like i'm not moving as much this week, i've been very uncomfortable and Henry has been a little violent with his kicking.  It's hard to believe this cute little foot can hold such a powerful punch!

Sleeping seems to be not happening anymore. Either I cant get comfy, crazy dreams, bathroom breaks, or aches and pains. You kinda forget about this stuff from your previous pregnancies. You also take for granted when your not pregnant how easily it is to breathe.  I find myself breathing deeper with every breath because some times it takes you a min. to catch it!  :)

Yesterday I finally got around to making that crib skirt.  It's not exactly what i had in mind but it's there and it's covering up all the stuff i'm storing under the crib. I wish i gathered it a bit, but oh well! Honestly, i could barely attach it to the crib, my belly seems to get in the way these days!



I started having heartburn this last week too! Something I haven't had so far. We kept joking that Henry is going to be bald. but maybe there is hope now! I had heartburn so bad with both girls and they came out with a massive amount of hair.  But the only thing right now that is giving me heart burn is chocolate.  Well i dont plan to give that up, and maybe i should eat more so he has a chance to having a full head of hair!  :)

Well Henry is the size of

And truthfully it feels like that!

dont mind my wild hair!



Comments

Popular Posts