Sneak Peak

Yep this morning we had our ultrasound to check this little man's size.  And of course we had her double check the gender while we were there!  :)  Well he weighs 3 lbs, and is still measuring 30 weeks! Which according to the website thebump.com , i'm right on track! Phew..... I'm glad she didn't say he was like a 4 lb baby! She also said I have a little bit more then average of amniotic fluid. Which in my mind would explain the squishy sound when I bend over once in awhile.  I rather be having extra fluid this time around then not having enough like when I was pregnant with Kate.  They were going to put me on bed rest if I didn't get that up, luckily I did!

I have another appt. for next Wednesday so I'm sure i'll get a more detail summary then!

I didn't get good pictures of him, it was a super quick ultrasound.   But here is a couple!


profile pic

It's official 

Comments

Popular Posts