Lysol Queen is Back!

This morning Bella was running a fever of 103 before school.  So we kept her home and called the clinic to see about getting her in. I sent Scott because i try to avoid the clinic as much as possible, i cant afford to get sick. Plus im there like every 2 weeks anyway!  I got a text saying she has strep throat and influenza! And of course my response was "Seriously?"  So of course you start going into disinfecting mode and stripping there bedding and scrubbing everything.   Scott stopped on the way home to get the meds and it turned out they were out of the meds for the flu, so they sent him to the other pharmacy and they only had enough to fill part of it. By that time Bella was filling worse and looked terrible so he brought her back and had to go to another pharmacy to fill the last part!  The Dr. put us all on the meds so we don't catch it!  I'm trying to avoid the poor sick girl as much as possible, it's hard because she loves to be cuddled and I cant be around her.

I feel like this year we have dealt with the crude of colds, and strep so much more then usual.  I just want us all to stay healthy for the next few months!  I don't want anyone to be sick when little Henry comes so we can all enjoy him without worrying about getting him sick.

Well we are all exhausted and smell like lysol, i think the couch is calling our names!

Pray for a fast recovery for Bella, and that nobody else catches it

Comments

Popular Posts