Week 29

Henry is a size of a acorn squash!  And according to thebump.com he will triple his weight from now till birth. That just brought a tear to my eye!  He is already 3lbs, that's like 9lb by march! eeeeekkkkkkk. Yes he is healthy but 9lbs passing thru me scares me a lot...


Today my tailbone is really bothering me and walking is really painful. So today i'm taking it easy in hopes it will be better tomorrow.  
Scott and I went to target to do a little baby shopping!  We received a gift card so we went to go buy some of the basics that we need still.  Such as ~ couple bottles just in case we need them, bottle brush, grooming kit, first aid kit, soap, lotion, thermometer, and couple clearance outfits. We so scored, clearance at target was full of baby gear right now.  And this mama loves a good deal!  I'm still on the hunt for a cute going home outfit. Boys clothes are little more challenging to find a cute outfit without  a monkey or dinosaur on it!  Girls are easier on that level.

Well I have all my dr. appts. scheduled up to my due date!  Makes it feel like it's coming to a end.  Which is ok with me ;)  Scott keeps asking when it's his turn to hold his son!  Cute daddy love!  I suppose I have to start thinking about packing my hospital bag, and maybe getting around to pre registering for the hospital.  


Comments

Popular Posts