In the New Year....

My only resolution is to survive!  This is going to be a crazy whirlwind, fun, exciting new year! I plan to embrace whatever happens this year, and roll with it.  Usually my goals are to get fit and simplify......  Not this time around!  I do plan to keep going to the gym and as for simplify, i feel like i'm there already. I got my 2013 planner yesterday and got everything transferred into it..  Which makes me a little gitty, cause i'm a crazy organized geek like that.

We just had our Haggenmiller side Christmas Sunday.  That was a lot of fun..........  We enjoyed some tasty food along with a deep fried turkey.  We opened up presents and then spent the rest of the day chillin around the house.  I think Grandma was more excited to open presents then the girls were!  I was lucky to receive a crock pot from them.  Mine broke like a year ago and I didn't replace it.  Every time I went to the store i couldn't make up my mind or I was to cheap so it kept getting pushed back on my list.  I'm so excited to use it! Grandma made the girls crocheted blankets with the colors they requested..... They love them, we are kinda a blanket family!
sister love

Sara(josh's gf), josh, colie, al

al

sherri

shaun

friendly game of skipo

bella taking a pic. of herself!

a real christmas tree!

al and rosie (best friends)

the most annoying thing ever!  The little drummer boys....

Kate opening presents

kate!

Bella with her new robe

Kate with her new robe and blanket

Scott made a ship of there favorite show!  It took him like 2 weeks to make this paper ship!

Bella doing Colie's hair.... Oh my beautiful


Well I have to say 2012 was a great year.  And 2013 is going to be even better  :)




Comments

Popular Posts