week 28

85 days and counting...... But i'm sure it will be a little less then that, cause this mama has her babies before due dates!  It has been a little frustrating with my Dr  appt this week, my doctor has been on vacation and i was suppose to have my glucose test taken before i reached my 28 week mark so they squeezed me in with another doctor.  Well she ended up being sick, so they rescheduled me for today and again she ended up not coming in because she was sick.  So tomorrow my doctor is back and i'm going to hope they don't end up rescheduling.  It's just frustrating trying to schedule these appt. around kids schedules and then last min. cancelling them. And after tomorrow i go every two weeks!  Honestly I don't like going in to the germ infested clinic that often.  It's just asking for me to come down with something.

Yesterday at zumba class a lady who i have never seen there before {which by the way class was so full, people always join this time a year with there new years resolutions}  asked Scott if i was trying to put myself into labor!  Then was told I still have 3 more months and came up to me and told me what a great job i was doing in class.  Mmmmm I think she was trying to be nice then, to make up for that!

I did one project for the nursery over the last weekend.  But it's not all the way finished, and put up!  So you will have to wait to see when it's complete :)  But it's cute.....

Well i'm officially in the third trimester!  Toss the confetti and make a cake.....Yeah It felt like forever away and now before long we will be having him {I mean Henry}.  I am trying to say his name every time i refer to the little man so we all can get used to it before he arrives.  Bella has practiced spelling his name, and has mastered it!  She is such a proud big sister! And Kate still would like to call him banana.... Why not name him after your favorite fruit! I'm getting a little anxious about not being ready.  We still have our big purchases left to take care of but the basics are done!  This is the time in your pregnancy when everything is setting in and you go in to major planning mood.  Making sure you have a plan, and your house is ready, what to do with the kids when it is time, the dog has person taking care of her, and ya ya ya yada. But good thing I enjoy making list!
Henry has defiantly grown this last week or so, my tailbone and pelvic bone are sore.  But my sciatica is manageable this pregnancy....Yeah! But he has definitely grew in length, i can get a kick and punch at the same time in my ribs and pelvic area {crazy!} He is very active, and I cant remember if my girls were this active thru out the day or not.  Hopefully that doesn't say what his personality will be like when he arrives!

Oh i'm trying to decide if i should cut my hair or leave it this long.... Seriously this is really long for me!  But it is easy for lazy days!



Comments

Popular Posts