Week 31

Yeah! Well that is about how much exciting energy I have this morning!  I'm so tired...... My pelvic bone was on fire all night, I couldn't get comfy. Tossing and turning just made it worse!  I am hoping to go back to bed this morning or afternoon for a little bit to see if I can rest and get this cranky mama attitude behind me.

But I am excited to be able to say I have 9 weeks left.  Single digits for the remaining count down feels better then double digits!  Yesterday I had a extra pep in my step! I woke up with a positive attitude, made a list of place I wanted to go, went shopping with the Mr., and even checked off a bunch of stuff that was on my baby to do list.

One of the things I did yesterday was prep all my cloth diapers.  That is something I have been excited about doing for awhile, is that geeky of me?  So I went to the local cloth diaper store and picked up my cloth diaper safe laundry detergent {rock n green}, and then browsed thru the used cloth diaper section.  Scott was digging thru just as much as I was. He did pick out two fitted diapers! Something I wasn't planning on using, but the lady said they work great for over nites. So I thought I might as well try them, plus the price was right! Oh FYI if you dont know what a fitted diaper is it's a ~ It looks like a disposable diaper that is made of cotton material and it needs a water proof cover over the top of it so it doesnt leak. Well back to prepping diaper story!  I needed to prep my prefold diapers and the man at the cloth diaper store {yes a man and his wife own it} said throw them in the machine and wash them 3 x's in a row and then dry them.  Well that took most of my afternoon, plus I still had to do all my pocket diaper stash too! They didn't need as many washes in a row because most of them are used so I ran them 2x's.  The girls wanted to jump in on the fun.... So we all stuffed the soakers back into the diapers so there ready to go when we need them.

Here is a crazy photo of my laundry room yesterday! These are the diapers that needed to be air dried or air dried after they were in the dryer because they weren't dry all the way yet! I still need to get a clothes drying rack for future cloth diaper laundry time!


Yesterday we also ran to a couple of baby stores in hopes to find a cute going home outfit! Seriously i dont know what i'm looking for but monkey's, elephants, are not what was I thinking. And scott picks everything bikes, motorcycles, and plane clothes! It's not like we dont have clothes for him, but I was hoping to find a cute special outfit that we picked out just for him. Plus I like to keep there going home outfit and do something special with it for him! So cross your fingers we find it!

So this week Henry is the size of a pineapple! Now that is some serious size produce! :)



Comments

Popular Posts