Week 30

Yeah!  Throw the confetti, blow up the balloons, and make a cake!  I've been so excited to hit the 30 week mark it makes it feel like i'm almost there.  What can I say I like counting by 10's, you should see me at the 40 week mark!  Just kidding this mama isn't going to the 40 week mark!  :) I think pretty soon we will have to do a prediction of when Henry is going to make his grand entrance.

Nothing has changed this week: i'm still pregnant, still get sciatica flair up's, stretch marks are still appearing, still cant tie my shoes, rolling over in bed still takes me 3 minutes!

One super cute thing that I have noticed..... Henry loves Bella!  She loves to talk, sing and kiss my belly!  And every time she is close by he kicks up a storm, I think it's his way of saying love ya sis! She is at a great age for being a super big helper, plus she is a natural care taker anyway!  Kate is kinda clueless on what is about to change, im curious to how she will react when he comes home.


Comments

  1. Bella takes after you. you always were a great caretaker. I remember one time when I was sick and was laying on the hallway floor because I couldn't get back to bed. you got me a blanket and pillow and then laid next to me until I could get up.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts