It's just Monday....

I want to go back to bed and pull the covers over my head!  It's that kind of morning!  I came down with flu this weekend..... Nothing like being pregnant and having the stomach flu.  Luckily my hubby was a saint and took good care of me and still managed to take care of the girls and keep the house livable.  He was back to work on Monday so i had to get better to be able to get the girls off to school early Monday morning.  Well today when I woke up I felt 92% better!  Got the kids up dressed, fed, and to the van.... and of course there is no gas in the car! Always !!!!!! Dropped Kate off at school and as I was leaving my car started making the worse noise i have ever heard, i wasn't sure if my tire was going to fall off or my front end was going break.  I prayed i would make it home safe and not get stranded on the side of the road.  I have a fear of that! Well I made it home safe, but I am coming up with a plan B to go get her, I don't think it's safe to drive that van.

It seems like when you have a one thing happen, it just starts to pour!  We also had our water heater go out on Friday  which needs to be replaced.  Scott was able to rig it to work for now but it will need to be replaced in the next week or so. My Grandpa is in the hospital after falling off a ladder... He had to get hip replacement surgery, and has many complications since being in the hospital.  So it's been a long few days, and i'm so ready for a easier rest of the week! 

Comments

Popular Posts