Round Two

Uggg..... On to round two with the flu.  Kate has come down with it now, even though we were all on meds to prevent us from getting it!  Plus she has some something going on with her throat and ears, so they put her on the pink meds. to clear that up.  Having sick kids while being pregnant is tiring!  I'm not sleeping as it is, then add kids not sleeping it's a recipe for a good time! And poor Scott has been sleeping on the couch for the last few weeks between me kicking him out of bed because i cant get comfy, and sick girls. I bet he cant wait for both of them to be done so he can have his side of the bed back!

This morning Kate had one request and that was some cuddle time with her Rosie!  Well Rosie hesitated at first but then became Kate's cuddly pillow!  I sure hope she doesn't get it as bad as Bella, and that anyone else catches this.  We need a healthy family soon!

Today we are just chilling at home:
a.) because we have no school
b.) sick kid
c.) colder then cold. {something like -12 with out wind chill}

Well i Guess i continue on with my can of lysol, and hopes that it helps scott and I from catching it!

Comments

Popular Posts