Yards and Yards Of Fabric

I loaded up the whole family and we drove out to Brooklyn Park fabric outlet.  I normally like to go by myself but my husband enjoys going to the fabric stores too!  He likes to look at the leather!  He enjoys reupholstering motorcycle seats.  So we get there and Kate instantly yells "This place stinks". Kids don't have a clue how loud they talk!  Its a ginormous warehouse with fabric up to the ceiling. How awesome and overwhelming is that! You definitely have to have some muscles when you are there. For some reason the fabric i like is always on the bottom of the pile and you have pull out the fabric you like with 15 bolts on top of it.  So i totally filled my cart and then it was time to decide what i keep and how much i want of each. After crunching the numbers i pick what keeps and what goes then its time to cut fabric. Luckily Bella was my little assistant and she help make the stickers for each fabric.  She also picked out a piece of fabric she wants to use for her sewing project.

Now its time to decide what I'm going to make. I need to make more bags for my etsy store and i think I'm going to make a some zipper pouches to sell also.  But the sad part is i don't think I'm going to be able to sew today. I need to do some time on the treadmill, and clean the house. Maybe i will skip cleaning and just sew!  Anna & Tim are spending the night at our house tonight, and Scott's friend and his family are coming over Saturday.  Wow now that i typed that i better get moving, then maybe i can sew my little heart out!




Comments

Popular Posts