A house fit for the Duchess!

I woke up today, but i honestly just wanted to go back to bed. It was either i drink a gallon of coffee or lay on the couch all day. Which any stay at home mom will know, that would never happen with two wild girls!  So i thought ok i will do the chores, that will get me up and motivated.  Well some how that turned into full blown scrub every crevice of my kitchen, and clean out the cupboards. Then I ended up doing the same to the living room and mud area. I was busy the beginning of the month working on sewing orders, my house wasn't getting the attention it was used to.
I have to say going from barely a eye open to spring cleaning with in 10 min. is pretty crazy. That is something that doesn't happen everyday,  i guess when it hits you might as well embrace it.  My house is fit for Duchess of Cambridge to make a unexpected visit!

I also think i might have some serious nervous energy just trying to get out of me!  We are still waiting to hear back from the job Scott has done his 3 interview for.  He called yesterday, just to touch base with them. And they haven't returned his call yet!  Man there good at suspense I guess!  I am thankful that he has a job at the moment but this company is only a temp agency so things can change by the day. Which doesn't leave me with security.

I do have to say this week I really have enjoyed being a stay at home mom!  Let be honest there is days where you question what you are doing home. But this week they have been so cute, saying the funniest things, and being extra cuddly!   I have to remember this week when my kids are in full blown melt down time.

Today i sent the girls outside for awhile by themselves.  And i gave Bella extra instructions like always...... Make sure you stay in the yard, don't go in the driveway, don't go close to the road, and keep a eye on Kate.  She said No problem!  We will only have one Kate, so we have to keep her safe!   Then later at lunch she said to Kate don't worry "i wont let you down, Kate".  I was like "what?"  She said we only get one Kate!  Oh the funny way kids understand what you are saying!

Bella was also telling Kate during lunch that when she was 4 she was very sneaky!  Of course I raised my eyebrow and said like how?  She said she would sneak and cut stuff with her scissors around the house.  Oh man i hope she doesn't teach Kate that when she turns 4!

Comments

Popular Posts