My New Collection!

I have been in my sewing room for the last 2 days! And i'm not joking. Luckily Scott has been around to tend to our crazy sweet little girls.  So I was contacted by a store in Washington IA last week, called Backyard Candle Co.  My {cousin in law} Kier claims it's her favorite store!  She was in and showing off her bag that I made for her to the owner, and it turned out she loved it. Yeah! She wants to buy some of my stuff to sell in her store. The only problem was I was like sold out of most of my bags from Christmas. So i finally made a trip to the fabric store a few weeks back and stocked up on some obber dobber cute fabric. I made 4 new ruffle bags, 6 zipper pouches, and 5 or so fabric pins. And I literally just finished them. I'm in need of a good back massage, STAT!

Also I sold my burp cloths to a lady who lives in United Arab Emirates. Crazy! I guess I never would have guessed i would be sending my homemade items International! I contacted her to make sure she was ok with me sending them out tomorrow since the post office is closed today. She said she has learned patience because everything takes twice as long to get to them.

I have been so cranky the last two days putting this order top of my list of priority's, and stressing over getting it done. And I just received a email back from the Backyard Candle Co. before I could even finish this post and she loved it all and wants everything I just made! You should be glad you are not here in my office at this very moment. I just did a happy dance that was sure to scare my children. This has made my week!

Here take a look at what i made! I do have to say these bags are my favorite bags i have ever made. Especially the orange flower bag!





Thanks Kier!  Your right this is going to be my year!

Comments

  1. I love the side ruffle!! And the wallets? Tres chic!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts