Look at What's In!

This gives me instant gratification!  Yesterday I logged into my facebook account, and the first thing I saw was a photo of one my bags. It was the Backyard Candle Co. advertising some of there new arrivals.  Wow, I guess I would have never in my wildest dreams imagine something I did being sold in a store.  I guess that teaches you not to dream small!

I'm not going to lie, i totally want to check out this store!  This seems like a store i would shop at.  I wish our computers had scratch and sniff so i can pick out a candle out for my house.
                                                                        


Fabric flower pins on this cute mannequin.




I love how she has my card on each of the stuff I made.  This gets me in the mood to get back into my sewing room and make more stuff.  But I do need to hit the fabric store again to get some solid fabric to go with my fabric i have.  
It's hard balancing working on sewing projects, taking care of the girls, household chores, and whatever a mom has to do during the day now that Scott's working.  But I love being busy, I'm not good at just laying around.

Here is Backyard Candle Co. blog if you want to do some shopping!

Comments

Popular Posts