Motivation on the treadmill

So lately I have made friends with my treadmill.  It's still a love hate relationship, but we are working thru it!  I am not going to lie, it's boring being on there for 30 minutes.  But slowly im am dropping the pounds. 3 lb's so far! And I lost 1 inch on my waist and 1 inch on my hips. Whoot Whoot!  I will hit my goal before I know it.

Believe it or not I forgot about a wedding that i am in, so now i have even more motivation to kick the weight. I have 5 months before the wedding, so no problem.  I dread bridesmaid dresses, i have not found one i really look good in, or maybe its the fact i don't really enjoy dresses.

Ok.  I have download a few new songs on my playlist that make me move just a wee bit faster.  I love Mumford & Sons.  There music is great and the chorus is usually a great time for a jam session and a faster moving  pace.  At home jam sessions are ok. Your kids will usually join you, but when your at they gym they are wondering why you are jamming out and taping your hands.
Here are a few of my favorite Mumfords & Sons!


Comments

Popular Posts