Welcome 2012

Wow that is the first time I have had to write 2012. Just think we were all going crazy about 2000, and look 12 years later. Time flies by!  Well I have to say the start of my new year has been horrible. I got a nasty cold. I haven't had a cold this bad for a long time. If I had insurance i might consider going in. But I don't so I'm just going to night quill it up and call it a day.  But as you remember I started tracking my calories and getting my cardio groove back again.  So far i have lost 2 pounds. Yeah..... And I got my whole family in law doing it with me. Don't you love family support?  I have continued to exercise while feeling crappy, I'm not going to lie my tissues are covered all over my treadmill. Don't worry i own the largest bottle of Lysol you have ever seen. And i do know how to use it. I cant wait till i can breathe better to kick it up a notch!

Today some how i got nominated to cut the girl's hair. I am not a fan of cutting kids hair. They wiggle and complain and don't keep there heads where you put them.  Bella's hair got really long and she has the most tender head ever. Not sure where she got that from, cause it ain't from me! We ended up going above the shoulders. It turned out cute!  I did have to cut it twice. because someone had her head not straight. I remember when i used to cut hair i could wash, cut, blow dry, and style with in 30 min. Bella's hair cut took me like 40 min and i didn't wash or blow dry.  I don't really miss cutting hair anymore. I used to miss it when i first stopped but it has been a long time since i worked in a salon.




Oh on a happy note for the beginning of the new year!  Scott is having his 3rd interview at the bio diesel plant tomorrow at 3.  If he gets that job that means job security and insurance.  There is 12 people interviewing this round and they are choosing 2.  And if that doesnt work out he still has a plumbing job starting in a week or two that has work for 7 months at least.  Hopefully I can write that my hubby is a new employee at EverCat next week!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts