Sanding VS. Gym membership

Seriously my arms are exhausted sanding all this furniture with out a power tool. Well.... To be honest i think i might have hurt my shoulder. I went to go open the door at a store and my shoulder gave me such pain i almost had tears. It has to be toning them right? I want Michelle Obama's arms. I dont think i would want to arm wrestle her. But i bet she isnt sanding to get them in shape like this chic is.

We decided to stop our membership till we are able to afford it again. Which was a big thing for Scott since he is still trying to get to his goal weight. So this last few weeks he has been busy on craigslist, searching for a home gym. He bought a stationary bike- which he is able to stand and change the tension like a spin bike. After he got that Bella thought it was for her. So he looked to find out if there was something similar for the kids to do while he did that. Sweet Daddy!  Well he found this smart bike which is actually a video game where they have to bike to do the activities on the TV.  Then he found a elliptical machine. Which are located in our living room. It's not a nice design/ layout for me but he said it gives him motivation while he is in the living room. And all fairness because I'm the queen of that! He does use it a lot during the day. And yesterday he came home with a treadmill which is in my office. Now only if i can attach my lap top to it and we would be good to go.


I think Bella was the most excited about the treadmill. I hope Rosie is as excited as the kids. She is going to learn this for winter.

Since my old job was really physical i was a little concerned about gaining weight being home and not moving as much. I so proved myself wrong. Being home doing all this furniture stuff, chasing kids, riding bike more, and not snacking as much as i did at work. I have lost 5 pounds. Which means im 10 pounds away from my Big far off goal I set a year ago. I'm just waiting for my brain to catch up and agree.

Today is a busy day! We are celebrating a bride to be this morning, finishing a side table, and teaching my kindergartners at church tonight. And hoping to sell my big dresser! Cross your fingers!

My Sweet little Rosie.

Comments

Popular Posts