Recipes in training

So when i walked in the door last night after work Bella had one of my scrapbook papers {for some reason she thinks it's scrap paper for whatever projects she has up her sleeve}
and she was writing a bunch of words {but really it was just a bunch of letters in a row}. I asked her what she was doing?  And she said I'm just writing down a recipe!  Ohh can you tell me what your going to make?  Well.............. I want to make a dessert for the whole family.  OK. What does your dessert have in it?  
1. Watermelon
2. Mulberries
3. Blueberries
4. Butter
Then you bake it.

Well that sounds tasty..........................

But of course i tried to distract her in anything but that.  Well i did managed to put that off till morning but she wasn't going to let it slide much longer.  So she grabs a big mixing bowl, i then stepped in and suggested a small bowl. Just because it was a practice run.  She placed all the fruit and a dollop of butter in a bowl and placed in the every so hot oven  off oven. and set the timer for 6 min. Well she was going to know the oven was off so i stuck in the microwave for minute and half to get it warm and placed it back in the oven when she wasn't looking.  Man was she so excited to try it out.


And these are the photo's to follow 
Look mom I'm ready to eat my new recipe

Doesn't this look tasty?

Here I Go

Oh. This isn't what i thought it would taste like

uggggg!

Then she said.  Well i made this one for Kate!
I think she is a Cooker in training.  Well you got to learn some how. She then decided it need to be a little different next time. I suggested maybe skip the watermelon next time.

Comments

Popular Posts