Piggy Bank

Clink. Clink. Clink.

Yep that is going to be the sound of the change going in my piggy bank from wallet.

It's starting to break me not having air conditioning thru our house. It's been in the high 90's for like the last two weeks. And I'm not going to be cooped up with the whole family in my bedroom. Maybe in 10 years my change will add up to us getting ac put in. Is that sweat equity?

Today we went to Goodwill to drop off a load of junk from the closets. And i think we were there for about 2 hours. It was so nice and cool in there and i was finding some great summer clothes. My summer wardrobe was very very low now that I'm in a new size. It's expensive losing weight, but it's SO worth it!

I also had to bring my laptop in to the geek squad to have them look at it and figure out why it's so Hot. Even my laptop cant take the heat. It gets so hot and then shut off. But of course i didn't get the extended warranty and wishing i did. Because they think my fan is out. But they said i should back up my files for safety. And of course that was something i also kept putting off. I'm not messing around with losing all my 6 million photos i have taken. And bought a clearance out external hard drive. But i cant afford to have them fix my lap top so i called up my cousin who is all about computers to have him look and see if he can do something about it. Yeah i love buying electronics and having them fall apart within 1 1/2 years. But at least my photos are safe now.

Comments

Popular Posts