Minor Speed Bump

So i have been busy painting and searching craigslist for awesome treasures! And i posted my cute yellow dresser on craigslist this morning and within 1 minute i had someone interested. Flattering!  She ownes a store in Buffalo, Mn.  Called Yesterdays Charm.   And she would like to buy my furniture that i have re done, and sell them in her store. That makes me want to jump to the moon! I am able to do the stuff i enjoy and she is able to sell it in a store that is super busy.  She was talking about how great Buffalo is, now i feel a road trip coming on. I love places where you can walk around town and check out tons of stores.

So our family has had a little change happen this last week. Unfortunately my job decided to fire me. When you get a reason "it's just not working out" it makes you very upset and hurt, I felt like I wasn't wanted and unappreciated and scared for what this would do to our family.  Granted the plan was for me to work there for a month or two till Scott got a job. But somehow 3 years have passed and i was still there, and miserable. This company some how sucked the life out of you for such a simple job.
 It came at a time where i was searching for a change anyway. I kept hearing God whispering to me telling me to get out of there but i was resisting it, and the job loss was to wake me up  to begin a new chapter in my life. The best part i have been so relaxed and happy this past week.  I get to enjoy all the stuff i missed during the day with the kids and hubby. But my dear little Bella needs to filter, she tells every stranger on the road that mom got fired! Very embarrassing.
Now i can say I'm a stay at home mom. Instead of being embarrassed to say i clean houses.

Here is a look at my dresser i just finished yesterday. So cute i want to keep it..... But I'm not


Comments

Popular Posts