Oh to be 28 again.

Oh Wait. I Am! Well Today is my first Day.

Today i had a super fantastic Day!  My hubby made me a breakfast along with a chocolate muffin. Then my mother in law and sister in law came down to whisk me away for a much needed girls day. We began the trip to the local Habitat for Humanity store. But for some reason when I actually have a van to haul big items i walk away with a $2.00 curtain hook.  Then Anna took me out for lunch and dessert to a place called cupcake. Well i think you can guess by now what i had for dessert. It was tasty. I got a s'more cupcake that was tasty, Anna picked the lemon sunshine and Sherri went for a date bar. We all did a little sharing and they were all tasty. I think they should do a mini cupcake sample platter.
Next for some odd reason we ended up next at the local Home Depot to glance at there oops paint. I think i might have to join a support group for this condition i have. But it wasn't my day i came home empty handed on that stop. And i do believe Anna did too! Sorry to rub your wounds.... Sherri somehow scored a gallon of paint. Maybe she can tell you about how the gallon of paint became hers.
 It couldn't be girls day with out going to Unique Thrift Store. I may or may not of gotten a really cool orange chair. And it may or may not have the plastic protecting the orange fabric still on it. But i love it. It's pretty awesome. Just wait and see. Sherri has much doubt.

But the van seem to have a theme with Anna. I placed my banana peel on a pair of shutter door and some how i couldn't find my banana peel anymore. It was that YELLOW. Which matched perfect with her two yellow office chairs. I do believe it was a good trip.

Then it was off to go pick up the hubby and the girls to go swim at the YMCA. The van doesn't have ac at the moment so we were a little toasty.  It felt great. Us big girls made a couple trips down the water slide before we left to go eat cake that Scott and the girls made me. It was chocolate supreme. And obber amounts of frosting on it. Soon after the Haggenmiller/Patenaude's had to leave to go home.

I got a postcard in the mail a few weeks ago for a free pizza at Sammy's Pizza place in Coon Rapids. So we figured it would make a great birthday supper. By the time i got down with supper i was ready for a nap. I could barely keep my eyes open.  I think Kate would agree she fell asleep as soon as we pulled in the drive and went to bed by 6:30. I hope she sleeps thru the night.

The best Birthdays are the ones you get to spend with the people that are always there for you. So 28 feels pretty awesome. I feel like i have changed so much in the last year. I have changed my weight, and feel better about how i look on the outside, and i feel like I'm figuring out who i am as person more. I guess age does that to a person.

Comments

Popular Posts