A change has to happen.

So i have had a terrible week at work. And it's only half way thru. But I'll spare you the drama. But i decided to do what i love for a little extra money and have a great outlet to all the stress a day brings me.  Can you believe sanding a old dresser makes me happy? Browsing thru the paint section at the hardware store sparks inspiration? Searching Craigslist for ugly furniture is a great adventure? Yep so that is what I'm going to do.  I'm going to Re Inspire furniture and household items and resell them.

But i think I'm going to talk to the lady at the French Flea in Anoka about being able to sell some pieces in her shop. That's a big step for me. I've have always loved doing that kind of stuff but never had confidence in myself. I always worry it's not good enough, or nobody going to like it. But the more people who have come into my home, the more I'm realizing those thoughts are wrong.  I guess the turning point was when Bella's teachers came over and kept going around my living room saying how much they love all the stuff I've redone.  There not family so there not bias.

So wish me luck at i take a step forward into enjoying a little happy place.

Oh i just bought a dresser on craigslist tonight for $20.00 sorry no pictures yet. But i did do a round of sanding already.

Can anyone guess the color im going to paint my cute dresser?

Comments

  1. That is awesome Angie! Can't wait to hear how the discussion goes and see your stuff for sale!

    Way to take the first step - that is brave. I have been waiting to take many first steps for years and really just have to do it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts