Yeah i've posted twice today :)

OK..... Family has asked me to post a pic of the snow conditions. Well this chic doesn't really want to go outside so this is as good as it gets! It's hard to capture the amount of snow. Just take my word for itYep he is on the roof shoveling so we dont have to have snow inside our house!
If you know me, you know that i love breakfast. So i made pancakes tonight for supper and i made it a little holiday twist. Eggnog pancakes! They melted in my mouth.... They were as a good as my pumpkin pancakes, which was hard to beat. Here is the recipe if you need a supper or breakfast idea.They are not heavy tasting like drinking a glass of eggnog. It's just a hint! Try for yourself
4 Servings.
2 cups all-purpose flour
4 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg, optional
2 eggs, lightly beaten
2 cups eggnog
2 tablespoons butter, melted
In a large bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, salt and nutmeg if desired. In a small bowl, whisk the eggs, eggnog and butter; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
Pour batter by 1/4 cupfuls onto a lightly greased hot griddle. Turn when bubbles form on top; cook until second side is golden brown. Makes 1 dozen pancakes.

Are you curious about our festive decorating? Well here is a tree!

I went old school! All of my ornaments from my childhood are on there and red and white christmas ornaments. Since finaces are tight no theme this year! Maybe next year :) We do need to get a tree topper that fits our tree sometime.

Comments

Popular Posts