Cookie Balooooooza

So they day began by searching foodgawker for great holiday treats. I was figuring out what i wanted to bring to Christmas gathering tomorrow. And i was thinking mixes are always winners. So i found a chex mix that sounded just up my alley. It has coconut and almonds. How can it go wrong. But i do have to admit there very addicting. I have to leave them out so they will loose there stickiness, which only leads to snacking. Then it was on to my sweet adorable reindeer peanut butter cookies. I sat there and sorted mini brown m & m's from the bag, and regular red m &m's . That was the most time consuming part of this recipe. This mom has no time for fussing over a recipe these days.So cute, but so delicious. I love choc. pretzels, there the perfect blend of sweet and salty! Then i made peanutbutter cookies with kisses. A classic cookie around the holidays. I really want to make spritz cookies but my press is always giving me troubles so maybe i will go get a new one. I love meringues but i have yet to make them. My aunt Jan always had them at christmas, which i looked forward too. Now time to pass them out to people. Is anybody hands up?






Comments

Popular Posts