christmas blessing

The time has come, a day that becomes a count down for many people. As parents you become very excited to see the faces of your kids when they are able to open there presents, and give presents to others. A season where random acts of kindness happen to many people. I have no words to describe this Christmas for our family. Right when you got your head on straight,that its not about presents its about birth of Jesus. And spreading love to others. We have had so many come into our lives and show many random acts of kindness. So many people delivering presents with out placing there names on the card. Leaving me say wow many times, why me? I have to say this year has been the best Christmas blessing i have ever had, i feel so loved by so many others and I'm excited to start the new year off on a very happy note. I hope you all have a merry Christmas and enjoy the time with your love ones. Because that's what matters most.

Comments

  1. Merry Christmas, sure miss you have a wonderful day tomorrow

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts