Happy New Years

So i decided to start the new years off with a great spazzing back. I think work killed me this week, it felt like the first day i started cleaning homes. Well it gave me a chance to read my book and finish it. I haven't finished a book in a couple days for a long time. Now i'm on the search for my next read. I have trouble really getting excited about ringing in the new year, i don't see the point to stay up late to watch the clock turn midnight and then go to bed. Since I'm not doing a resolution for the new year, it feels like just another day on the calender. I do hope this year brings us health and new career opportunity for Scott.

Oh yeah Scott just got accepted into bio diesel school, he starts Jan. 10th.

 Happy new year from the haggenmillers.

Comments

Popular Posts