Makin' some changes

Ok. I couldnt keep christmas up any longer. I decided i would buy a ornament tote that has spots for each ornament. I might think that is the greatest thing on earth now. Well it's packed and waiting Scott's duty to put it in the rafters in the garage. Ta ta for another year. Bella might be having some trouble moving on. She believe Santa will be coming around for another visit soon and she think Christmas is so beautiful she doesn't want it to go away. Well mama wins! On the other note ~ I so had to go to the gym and work off that Christmas junk food. I have been slacking on making time for the gym. So i thought i would kick it up after spin class and hopped on the treadmill for a 30 min run. Wow i haven't ran for a few months its crazy how your body just goes back to it. It felt good but I'm a little stiff at the moment. I need to do so more stretching again. Scott and i were deciding if we should do a resolution or not. I say no but i guess i never got definite answer on him. They seem fail proof after a few weeks in the year. Why set your self up for disappointment. Also i am trying to schedule in a least 3 day work outs a week. I have not been making it a priority in my planner. Scott will be my buddy system. He is good at nagging me to go! Well off to bed, my body is still in holiday time.

Comments

Popular Posts