I'm drained.....

Today was a long day. Started off with me not setting the alarm clock and waking up min. before i leave for work. Well i did have to give me a pat on the back for my amazing skills in walking out the door looking just grand. I even made breakfast and packed a healthy lunch in minutes. But the day seemed to get long after that. Our equipment for work was on the breaking phase again, and that leads to a super long day. Then after they replaced that something else broke. Luckily one of my favorite homeowners came thru and let us use her vacuums which turns out there the same as ours. But she began sharing updates on her pregnant daughter that we love as much as her. She has had a very difficult pregnancy so far, and ended up having her son months early and weighing 3 pounds. He was doing good at first and they were going to transfer him to a different hospital but all of sudden his liver shut down and blood pressure was really low, then began bleeding out. So they pumped fluids into him and he wasn't able to pee, so he has puffed up from all of that. They don't believe he will make it. They named him Owen, which means little fighter. On top of all that the mom began cramping and feeling horrible, so she went in to get checked and turns out her placenta was still in her. She got it removed but is still in pain. They are the most nicest family you have ever seen. They have a little boy who is 2 that is luckily able to stay with grandma and grandpa while mom and dad are with his brother. I sure hope he makes it, the odds are against him right now. I pray that they have the strength to deal with everything they are facing right now. I will see them in two weeks i sure hope there is some good news when i see them next.

Comments

Popular Posts