Help me decide

So i haven't made Christmas cookies. I'm not sure why i haven't! Maybe i don't want to eat them and gain weight, or the fact its really hard to bake with two kids. But i believe this Saturday is open for the afternoon and maybe i should bake a few cookies. Scott has already put a order in for cookie dough truffles, which are so good but take a lot of work to make. I really love spritz but my spritz maker seems to really not work so great for me. In Christmas past i used to make so many different varieties and try all these fancy recipes. I was pondering why i haven't, and i came up with one reason. KIDS! it has to be, or the fact that my days fly by and that is not my top priority. I was wondering if anybody had any suggestions for me to try this Christmas, step outside my typical cookie selection?

Comments

  1. I am not making cookies this year! Way too tempting and I cannot stop myself from eating them. But really, I am not making them this year since we will be gone.

    My favorites, however, are Russian Teacakes. I mean, how can you go wrong with butter, nuts and sugar??

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts