Minnesota simple joys

Well since the weather is frightfully, my home is delightful. I am taking a day of pure leisure, and mostly that has been nestled inside my office. My Pandora station is cranked, and I'm getting my emails and photo editing done. Maybe some mindless gazing out the window at all the silly Minnesotans pretending like snow isn't falling down upon us. I'm really enjoying watching my neighbor who is snow blowing is driveway and getting nailed with all the snow that is blowing from his machine. Scott even had to go on the roof and shovel some snow because it was heavy on the roof. Well i finished my Christmas cards but i didn't send the order in because we wont be going to get it today anyway. For some reason that the easy part, labeling and stamping them seem to be hard. But I'm determined! Hold up ...... Breaking news...... My crazy neighbor that i was watching is about to move his car that was sitting outside and get the snow out from under it. $10.00 he is going to get stuck...... Oh hold on...... Yep called that! If i know him he isn't going to be driving it anywhere but it will need to look perfect sitting in his driveway during the blizzard. Seriously who needs cable when you have a neighborhood with adventurous people.
Maybe i need to shut the blinds and get to the pile of mail that i havent touched all week.

Comments

Popular Posts