Arent you glad im chillin' by myself!

So this whole week i have been super dooper cranky. You should all be glad you didn't have to hang with me. It might have to do with what time of month it is, or all the stress work has been this week. Today was the craft sale at the school and I totally flopped in selling stuff, that's ok. I do feel bad for making Scott drive all the way up there for nothing. But now i have some tasty bread to eat when company comes over. And the ability to switch up my pins on my peacoat from day to day. I was really hoping to make more, because i wanted to find someone to pay it forward to.
Now the best part of my Thursday! That means it Friday tomorrow and i am excited. I want to be done with this long week. But tomorrow we are getting some lovely weather which mean it's going to be a extra long day. On the positive note- More $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

On a random note- i think i need to get Bella a calender, the ones with the surprises behind each day, so she can stop asking me if Santa is coming tonight. We have reached the year where she understands, but also where she don't get days yet. where getting there. I'm so excited to show her the Christmas presents we were able to provide this year. She doesn't even know we went shopping yet! lol. Now I'm off to look for something to do as a family to help others during the season. Wish me luck............

Comments

Popular Posts