Happy Day!

I decided what i wanted to use my garage sale money on..... A new point and shot camera when i don't want to hall around my rebel. My first camera that wasn't a canon, yep i got a Nikon cool pix S570. Its nothing to fancy but it does have a great zoom 5x. I would have to say it was the deciding factor.

I don't know about you but when i get something that nice i always feel guilty afterwards. Even though it felt like the right decision from the start. Maybe its a mom thing, taking care of others before yourself.

We did the drive thru difference again today we decided to do Burger King. So we got in line at the drive thru but the person behind us didn't follow, they decided to park last minute. But that's ok by the time we got to figuring out what we want to eat there was a 50 year old man give or take behind us and he kinda looked a little grumpy. And I'm sure he was even more grumpier by the time the person taking our order figured out what order was ours when we got up to pay. Very unorganized BK But he got 3 whopper Jr and med. fry, scott guessed he was taking it home to share. He seemed surprised, and left a great feeling in our tummy as well. How grateful we are to hear the stories, and how happy it makes us to repeat them.

Comments

Popular Posts