Blurp!

So today i hopped on the scale and I'm getting really frustrated that i havent moved on my weight in the last month. Granted I'm loving the way my clothes fit and i cant remember when i was this size last. But i have 6 more pounds till my goal that i set. It will feel so good to hit my super big goal that i set from the start.

I decided to buy a bread machine from the goodwill instead of paying big bucks for a new one. I think it was meant to be because someone printed out oatmeal bread recipe and left it in the manual and that was the first recipe i wanted to try. So when i got home we thru the ingredients in the machine and about every 5 minutes i went and checked on it to see how it was going. Well the paddle wasn't moving so Scott tore it apart and fixed it. He had to fix this thing about 6 times since we got it. It kept breaking, finally we got a loaf of bread and the machine did all the work instead of me kneading it and throwing it back in to bake it. Now I'm going to make my oatmeal bread and maybe cinnamon raisin bread too. MMM no more bread from the store.

Scott went to his training for the via de cristo weekend Friday nite. Wow it sure reminded me of when he left for Vegas and left me behind. Quiet time with the girls by myself So i finished my book and worked on photoshop when Kate fell asleep.

We have such a busy month of august.
*Baptism/ Picnic
*Children's museum visit
*Bridal Shower
*Vacation to the Apostle Island
*Via De Cristo training again
*Quinn's Wedding
*family bike rides
I better go make sure i have the budget just right!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts