27 Candles

So it was the big 27Th birthday today. I started the day off with a visit to Ihop to enjoy a plate load of pancakes. And left feeling uggg to full and heavy. So we went for a nice bike ride and visit to the park to swing for awhile. Then headed home, after Scott checked his phone many times for what time it was. I figured he was up to something but I'll go with it. Scott the great husband that he is gathered all my dear friends and family for my birthday. He even made a yummy chicken burrito lunch for everyone. Its weird to think I'm going to be 30 in a few years. My girls are loving the singing cards i got. They can listen to them all day long. Kate thinks all cards are suppose to sing, i guess she is that generation that is used to cards singing to you. I'm hoping to save up enough to get a bread machine with my birthday money. And very excited to get the adobe photoshop i ordered in a few days. You got to love birthdays!

Comments

  1. Happy birthday!! 1 month 1 day until my 27th! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. we were so happy to spend time with you on your birthday, just like we did on the day you born. love you lots. Mom and Dad

    ReplyDelete
  4. dad who is aMP? wow kier i didnt know we have close bdays.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts