Yum-O

So i tried a new recipe out from foodgawker of course. And it was so good i keep the extras i made at the stove, so it wouldn't tempt me. Are you curious yet? Drum roll please................
Pesto Baked Potatoes.


It took a hour so to bake the potato. I just got a new food processor and so excited to put it to work. So i made a batch of almond butter. Thanks Kier for info on nut butter its So tasty as bella would say. Then i made a batch of pesto for my sandwiches at work. I made a new rule no more boring turkey sandwiches for work. Everyday will be a new adventure in lunch box food. Then i thought mmm the oven is on maybe i should bake up a batch of whole wheat pumpkin muffins. The most amazing thing is my timing was spot on everything finished at the right time. i love when that happens.

Comments

Popular Posts