simply True


I think this sums up me and scott well.... Don't ya think? He is trying to build a bike for two, but its not up to my safety standards. It just might take a couple of bikes to get it right, or a winning lottery ticket to purchase a new bike. Today at church we watched a video of a pastor named dr. wayne cordeiro and he was talking at a conference and it really spoke to us. It was about what fills and drains your tank. And if we don't take care us it will cause us to become dead inside, and what good does that do for us then. So we need to make a list of what makes us fills us and incorporate that in our lives. We should find a lightening rod. Its a person who will ground us and let one vent and refill our being. No more running around trying to be super women because its going to make me forget my purpose and values. And begin incorporating all of my joys in my day.

~Fills~
1. Biking
2. Cooking/ baking
3. Scrapbooking/card making
4. Gardening
5. Working out
6. Reading
7. Napping
8. shopping
9. Camping
10. Kayaking
11. Walking

Scott and i decided to buy the New living Chronological Bible to study together.

Comments

Popular Posts