Million Miles in a Thousand Years


We went to borders the other day and make sure we didn't pay a million dollars at the counter we thought we see if the library had it. And of course they did. It was meant for scott but i started to see what the first few pages had to say and hour and half later i was half way thru the book. Pretty good read. It's about a author who wrote a book about himself and they wanted to make a movie from it. He has to go thru this life and begin questioning what all he had done. And begin creating a new story with more adventure and risk.

Comments

  1. Huh, that sounds good! I'll have to see if my library has this!

    P.S. I'm have a MN/WI blog get together on August 22nd. If you're interested, feel free to stop by my blog and/or drop me an email!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts