Young Living Frankincense

This is the Rolls- Royce of my oil collection.... The reason i say that is because it's my most expensive oil in my collection. It came in the starter kit when i bought my oils, it was a 5 ml bottle and i plowed through it with a list of stuff i wanted to make. Needless to say it took me a long time to get a new bottle because it was $73.50 for a 15 ml bottle. I built up my essential reward points and bought a big bottle. Essential Rewards is a great program if your going to be buying oils each month. You just have to spend 50 product volume each month ( dollar for dollar usually equals your product volume) example your product volume on the frankincense oil is 73.50. And each month you get a % back on what you buy and it goes into a rewards account for you to use whenever you want. If that is confusing comment below and i can help you figure it out.

FRANKINCENSE

Back to this Rolls Royce oil- ha ha ha no I'm serious!  I would describe this oil as a earthy scent. It's considered part of the botanical family. You have also heard about this oil if you are familiar with the bible. It has been referenced over 52 times in the book. It is a holy oil that was used for sacrificial offers.  I love putting this oil on my wrist when I'm having a  "off day" and when i am reading my bible, I also put a drop on my face before applying my make up.

Uses - - - Arthritis, asthma, coughs, depression, skin inflammation, stretch mark, acne, wrinkles, dry skin, immune boost, spiritual healing, and many many more


RECIPES


Sunburn Spray
2 tsp of aloe Vera gel
5 drops of frankincense
20 drops of lavender
20 drops of peppermint
and 2 droppers of fractionated coconut oil

top with water in a glass spray bottle. I made a big batch of this. 

Cold Spray
3 drops of frankincense
2 drops lemon
2 drops valor
3 drops purification
1 eucalyptus
1 thieves
top of with a carrier oil and apply to chest and feet throughout the day

Frankincense Face Cream
1/4 shea butter
1/4 cup coconut oil
8 drop of frankincense
5 drops of lavender

Go check out her blog to follow her recipe to make it.

Stretch Mark Oil Blend
10 drops of frankincense
10 drops lavender
and top of with a carrier oil 
stored mine in a glass bottle with a dropper top.
Apply twice a day if your good otherwise i do 1x a day


Diffuser Blend

3 drops of frankincense
2 drops of citrus fresh

I hope that gives you some more knowledge about this sacred oil that i love and ways to use it. There are many more ways to apply this oil but these are the ones i am currently doing.
If you are all interested in buying oils or buying a starter kit here is the Young Living link to start. My enroll and sponsor number is already added just need to fill out your info. 

If you have any questions about oils comment below or share why you love Frankincense oil. I am learning more and more as i use these and i enjoy reading on how each oil works and what is in them. The recipes i have shared work for me and my family, they are not intended to cure according to the FDA.  

Comments

Popular Posts