Guacamole Stuffed Chicken

Last night's dinner was so yummy i thought i would pass it along. I mean who doesn't love guacamole? And the best part it can be prepped a few hours before hand so your not rushing to get dinner ready as the kids are coming home after school. I found this recipe but it was breaded and the guacamole recipe was a little bland so i did a make over on it.

Take your chicken breast and pound it out thin. It's a great way to get out the anger from the day!  I made two chicken breast for this recipe since Dad was at school that night. But you can make as many as you need. Then make your favorite guacamole recipe.

My Guacamole Recipe is

  • 2 Avocados 
  • 2 cloves of garlic minced
  • handful of diced red onions
  • 1-2 tbsp of lime juice- i love to go heavy on the lime
  • 1/2 cup diced cilantro 
  • salt and pepper
  • diced up tomato if you have one, i did not this night!
After you chicken is pounded out thin add a good amount of guacamole to the center of your breast and roll up and place in a baking dish

Next it is time to season your chicken.

  • cumin
  • salt
  • pepper
  • chili powder
  • garlic powder
  • You could add cayenne powder for a kick- my family would not touch it then!
I just do a little sprinkle of each over each breast.

Boom your finished place it in a oven at 400 degrees for around 30 min. make sure your chicken is cooked all the way through. 
pre cook photo. We ate it to fast to snap a pic of the finished product!

I hope you all enjoy it, my kids ate all theres and even asked for seconds. That is a win in my book!

Comments

Popular Posts