Yaaaaawwwwnnn

Seriously this whole day, or the last week i have yawned more times then i have blinked!  I am beginning to think little baby boys suck a mama's energy out of them.  I have slept more with this pregnancy then i have with my other two.  Last night I went to bed at 8:15 and i didn't wake up till 6 am. and went back to bed for two hours while Kate was in Am Pre K.

No amount of coffee will wake this chic up!

I have done some painting in between my naps and yawns.  I wont show pictures till it's done, plus the lighting in that room needs improvement. I chose the color Gentle Rain. I feel like it looks lighter in the room then then sample.
and for the wall of built in cabinets we wanted a bright white to contrast the gray. So we picked ultra white in semi gloss.  

Well after stop and go painting, the room is getting close. Built in's take a long time to paint!


Tomorrow we get to take Bella to the Dr. to get her stitches removed.  I so hope that adventure goes a lot smoother then when they went in. And we are going to take her to her regular pediatrician to have them removed. And i think Bella is almost as tall as her Dr. now. I hope she can handle the strength of Bella if she gets scared and kicks around.  

Well i'm going back to my list of boy names.  Why is boy names harder to chose then girls?  
So far two names that Scott and I can agree on are
Samuel  Scott {or Scott likes the spelling Samual Scott}
and 
Hudson Alan

My top list at the moment is....
Nolan
Eli
Wesley
Emerson
Ethan
Landry

But these change by the day, and usually Scott doesn't like them!

Night




Comments

Popular Posts