Week 20

This last week went by so fast! I had to look at the calendar to see what week of this pregnancy it was!  It has been super crazy here and most days i didn't even get a chance to put my make up on.  I have been sick all last week, then yesterday Bella came home from school sick with a 103 degree fever.  She ended up sleeping with us last night and let me tell you there isn't much room left in my bed these days {the Mr., my maternity pillow, and then add a Bella it gets tight}. And when i was finally able to sleep the little man growing inside decides to do a jam session!  I guess it's preparing me for the months to come.....

Last night me and the Mr. were going back and forth on boy names for like a half hour or so.... We totally got nowhere on that!  I am in love with the name Weston and he not so much, nickname {Wes}.  He really is liking James. I dont like names that will turn into other names as they age {like James usually turns into Jim} I think in the end i will win and he gets the choice of middle name, since it has to be Alan or Scott.

But i have so much to be Thankful for it ok that life was crazy the last few days.  I have a healthy pregnancy, the best husband in the world, the most cutest girls, a roof over my head, and husband with a job that can support me staying home.

The little man is the size of a papaya

His kicks are getting stronger but the Mr. still has yet to be able to feel him kick.  Bummer  I really enjoy this stage of them kicking, because by the end it gets a little painful! But as soon as i say it kicking Bella is right there with her hand on my belly.  She is going to make a great big sister! Plus she is old enough to be such a big helper for me.
Sorry i have a body shadow!

We are celebrating Thanksgiving tomorrow at our house with the whole Haggenmiller clan!
I made a pumpkin crunch cake, today again.  I made this recipe a couple days ago and it was so good we had to make another one.  But what can i say i love pumpkin anything! Here is the recipe if you want to try it, its fast and simple.  Ohh i didn't add the two stick of butter! It's like having pumpkin pie without the crust.





Comments

Popular Posts