Snow Flakes & Wrapping

Dont laugh at me when i say we are almost done Christmas shopping for the girls.  We have to go get one more thing each plus some some things for the stocking stuffers and we are done.  Ohh yeah and i wrapped everything yesterday afternoon!

The girls haven't a clue that there presents are all in my closet!  *Giggle*.  I do have to go get the ridiculous over priced stompez slippers that they have cried over so many times.  I'm sure our dog is going to go crazy over those slippers when they wear them! I did almost all my shopping on amazon while i had free shipping for the month. No lines and drama, which I love!

Im excited for Christmas this year! Some years im not in the mood.... But this year I am!  We are hoping to start a few new traditions and of course make some crafts with the girls, and maybe some random acts of kindness!

It snowed this morning and we couldn't resist going outside before school.  I think we were not quit ready for the snow, because Bella found the scooter still in the backyard. And we still have to finish picking up the leaves. But first snows never last here in MN! It gets warm again and then it snows more.  I guess it gives us procrastinators a chance to finish our tasks!

Going to make a cup of tea and watch the snow falling!

Comments

Popular Posts