Half way point!

Yep this little baby is a banana this week! Which is scary because that's Kate's go to snack like 4x's a day....So every time i see her eating a banana im thinking wow i have one in my belly already! 

I get to go see the Dr. to do my 20 week check up tomorrow!  Those visits are kinda point less but they make you go. Your in and out of there in 10 minutes.  Check your weight {which i hate} and blood pressure, ask you how your feeling {which they cant do anything for them most time} check your belly, and listen to heart beat and out you go.  But pretty soon i have to do my glucose test.... BOOOO seriously it nasty!  They make you drink that super sugary drink that's carbonated and then take a blood test.  Last time i almost puked after drinking it. 

We made a lot of progress on the nursery this week.  Almost everything is finished being painted.  I do have to do a couple touch ups.  Next i need to move on to what fabrics i need to buy to make curtains and crib fluffiness.  Im thinking orange and turquoise to go along with the gray!  I have been so unable to commit to anything for this room.  Good thing i have 20 weeks to get my act together! I ordered fabric online and had sent to mom to make my diaper bag.  It's scary ordering online because you cant feel it.  Well when she received it they messed up and sent the material but right pattern. So i need to get on the phone and call them to get it resent out.  I cant wait to see it when's done! Diaper bags become your new purse when you have a baby so why not make it cute and just the way you like it!

I have one more baby consignment sale coming up and Scott asked if he tag along with me!  I thought that was sweet. I think it's because he heard they sell toys there... Not sure! But we are leaving the girls with someone because i will spend 5x's more money if i bring them with. I want, I want, I want and so one. I made a list of what i need so i have a plan when i walk in the door. Most important items on the top of the list so i make sure i find what im looking for before other mommies!  *giggle*. And this time i have a strong helper with me!

This weekend sometime i am on a mission to find some new yoga pants.  My waist is a little larger and my favorite pair is not fitting me the same! Booo i went to the motherhood store to get some and they dont sell them. Seriously what about the prego mama's that work out?I stopped by target to see what they had and there's were $30-40.00 and they weren't what i was looking for. So plan B has to happen.

I think i must have entertained the lady behind me in zumba class last night.  She kept starring at me and smiling.  Maybe she has never seen a prego dancing her butt off? I do have to modify some of the stuff i once did, but i can keep up with them!  Maybe this little boy will be a zumba dancer?

And here is a belly palooza shot!





Comments

  1. Dad and I really enjoy these stories and updates. it is obvious that you inherited Grandma Shaw's writing skills.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts