Pomegranate Love

Yep this little man is that big!  And it is starting to feel like it when he is practicing his gymnastics...  Every time he is really active I call Scott over to feel it he stops. He must love his mama!  Bella was able to feel it for the first time a couple days ago. I haven't had heart burn yet, im scared im going to have a bald baby!  My other two I had it so bad the entire time, and they had massive hair....  
Opps my head got cut off! 

Yesterday we went to the big kids consignment sale again.  This time Scott came with and i dont think he thought it was as big as what i told him.  He was like WOW! and  then was like a kid in a toy store.  I had to tell him to focus a couple times then i ditched him.  I had a list and i wanted to hit all the stuff on the top of my list in hopes to get what i really needed.  I did really good on my list.  There were a few things i saw but the price wasnt what I was thinking so i passed.  What can I say im a deal shopper!  It was pretty cute when i finally met back up with the MR. and showed him the clothes i picked he was like I havent made it to that section yet.  So he had to go thru the huge racks of clothes to pick the ones he liked. He did a good job on the clothes choices.  Then we compared what we each had in our bags and did a little editing! We were blessed with a few friends and family passing clothes to us so we just wanted to pick some clothes that were more our style! It was like 1.5 hours later since entering the store and i was starving! We eat early and it was like 7 pm.  I didnt care to be there any longer so we hoped in the long line and by the time we go to the register Scott spotted a little blue motorcycle ride on toy that he was going crazy about.  So he asked them what brand it was and it turned out  they lost the tag and was waiting to go back on the floor for sale.  He was like SOLD..... I spent way more then what i planned but we got a lot.  Scott is a big time impulse buyer and now that he his having a boy he will spare nothing for him.  LOL

Graco swing that has no stains and works like a champ! For $40.00*sweetness*
The funny thing is i had a diaper bag for kate in this matching fabric..I must love it?

Arent these socks so cute? I scored 4 pairs of these socks that look like shoes for $5.00, which normally sells for $26.00 for a set of 6. Plus we picked up about 7 more pairs for $2.00 but there not as cute as these!

This is what Scott picked for the little man. A rock and roll shirt, motorcycle shirt, aviator shirt, 2 caps, and winter hat for the future

I picked 3 shirts that came with 3 pants.  

I love baby jeans and there usually really pricey!

The motorcycle the Mr. went crazy about

All because it says Harley Davidson


Here are some quick pictures of the nursery

The swing and the jump a roo arent staying in there!

The crib has become a collect all till i figure out where that stuff is going!


                                    
My diaper stash so far! I cant wait to see the yellow bicycle print on him!
{From left to right} My cloth wipes, newborn pocket diapers, small pocket diapers, one size pocket diaper, Medium pocket diaper, and diaper covers. and on the bottom shelf. 24 prefolds. 
My dresser that used to be my fabric holder!  

Here is just one of the burp rags i sewed last week.

And today or tomorrow my fabric should be here for me to sew the curtains!  Yeah........It's all coming together.....

Ohh look at a sneek peek of what Scott has been making for the room.  There not finished yet!
Sorry there white and the cabinet is white. 3 Model air planes that he made. {Left to Right}
He took foam and carved a plane, and then foam board for the second one, and the far right he took foam and covered it with paper mache. He has to finish paper maching it and then painting it.





Comments

  1. it all looks good.Pomegranates are good, I just discovered them.can't wait for this little guy!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts